Well, I decided to start small. Today’s efforts have been difficult, thanks to children who really need to be outside to burn off some energy. But I managed to get TWO of the ten Ravelympics projects done and am now 15 rows into another bag.
I ran out of wool half way up the side so used some Wool Company Utiku in Aqua to finish off the bag. I wasn’t very happy with the colours as they didn’t quite match. So, I added a chain row around the outside and covered the join with a little crocheted flower.
It’s the baby version of the Rollin’ Beret by Wooly Wormhead. Simple and quick and very cute! This is what the top looks like with the decreases and the little top knot.
So off to work on the bag a bit more. Have had to add bandaids/plasters to the shopping list as my poor wee fingers are sore now.